Pro Works painted; Hardie siding, Shingle siding, Trim
- Exterior Hardie Siding and Shingle siding received 2 coats of Cloverdale CoverCoat Satin paint, which is the exact product James Hardie Manufacturing company recommends to use on their siding. This paint product handles Kelowna’s weather to ensure a long lasting paint life.
- Trim was painted with 2 coats of Cloverdale Ecologic Eggshell Paint. This premium quality paint increases the durability of the surface, washability and helps protect against the UV rays from the sun.
- All areas were painted using a 2-1/2 inch angular brush and 15mm roller
- Paint was applied out of direct sunlight whenever possible to ensure optimal adhesion and curing time
Preparation for Painting
- House exterior was pressure washed removing dirt and mildew from all surfaces, followed by 5 days to dry prior to painting.
- Any areas on the trim that were showing signs of old peeling paint were scraped, sanded and the bare wood was spot primed with exterior oil based primer.
- Hearing protection and safety goggles when performing pressure washing
- High areas of the job were performed using step ladders, 8-13ft multi-way ladders. 24ft ladders and a 32ft ladder
- Drop sheets used in all working areas to ensure a clean job site
Kettle Valley Area
5476 S Perimeter Way
Kelowna BC V1W 5C6
Other Similar Painting Projects
paint exterior house Hardie Siding, shingle siding, trim
Selected due to Professionalism, EstimateProcess
paint stucco siding, cedar siding, soffits
Paint dining room, kitchen, stairwell, bedroom, bathroom
Selected paint that is good for low temperatures, reduces imperfections
Test patch procedure to confirm colours